Featured
Santa Baby Text Englisch
Santa Baby Text Englisch. So hurry down the chimney tonight santo, zlatíčko, přines mi pod stromeček sobolí kožich. [chorus] think of all the fun i've missed think of all the fellas that i haven't kissed next year i could be just as good if you check off my christmas list [verse 3] santa baby i want a yacht.

Tak si dnes v noci v. The holiday always falls on 25 december. Byla jsem strašně hodná holčička, santo.
I'll Wait Up For You Dear, Santa.
Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree for me. Eartha kitt (eartha mae keith) santa baby lyrics: Deutsch english español français hungarian italiano nederlands polski português.
Well I'll Wait Up For You,.
And really that's not a lot. It was first recorded in 1953 by eartha kitt, and many other. Been an awful good girl, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.
So Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight.
Santa baby, i wanna yacht and really that's not a lot been an angel all year santa baby, now hurry down the chimney tonight santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and checks sign your. Santa baby, a 54 convertible too, light blue. I've been an awful good girl, santa baby.
I'll Wait Up For You Dear.
1 santa baby lyrics [intro] (fuck no) [chorus] santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree for me i’ve been an awful good girl santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight, tonight, tonight. Been an awful good girl. Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me.
Santa Baby, A 54 Convertible Too, Light Blue.
A christian holiday signifying the birth of jesus, christmas is widely celebrated and enjoyed across the united states and the world. I'll wait up for you, dear. So hurry down the chimney tonight santo, zlatíčko, přines mi pod stromeček sobolí kožich.
Comments
Post a Comment